We’re sure that everyone is waiting anxiously for the Royal wedding to occur tomorrow. What a fabulous occasion it will be! We remember when Princess Diana and Prince Charles wed and being completely captivated by the romance of the entire event. Here’s some predictions we’ve got:
1) Colour – not dark ivory but closer to an off white. We definitely do not see Kate in stark white.
2) Fabric – silk; likely peau de soie. We believe that she would absolutely look phenomenal in the incredibly warm sheen of this fabric.
3) Details – will feature lace; at least in the bodice area.
4) Shoulders will be covered – in keeping with Royal style; we’re pretty sure that she will not be bearing her shoulders during the ceremony. However, we do believe that she will change her gown during the reception in the evening like a Chinese bride would and it will be a more modern style than her wedding gown.
5) Train – minimum of 8 feet; yes the lucky Chinese number 8 had to come in somewhere.
6) Veil – longer than the train.
7) Tiara – likely a gift from Queen Elizabeth, but it wouldn’t surprise us if she wore the same one that Diana wore on her wedding day. After all, Kate’s already wearing the same engagement ring.
8) Metallic accents – will likely be antique gold and not in platinum.
1)Traditional classical music
2) Vows – will be repeated after the minister; let’s see if she promises to “obey” William
3) Trumpet fanfare at the recessional
1) Colour – will not be wearing white like Princess Diana’s attendants. We feel that Kate will choose a pastel or medium tone colour. How about Pantone’s colour of Honeysuckle?
2) Fabric – likely a flowly silk chiffon; both romantic and elegant.
1) Bridal bouquet – cascade, oversized and filled with England’s local flowers. Many stems will be individually wired like Diana’s.
2) Colour – mostly whites and off whites with the palest introduction of colour.
3) Attendants’ bouquet – likely more roundish in shape so that it doesn’t distract from the bride being the focus off attention.
Anyone else have any predictions that they want to share?